3/21/2009

AN UNEXPECTED TURN OF EVENT

the man is here again.
there's something in the air,
like something will be happening today.
i feel like
it's maybe time to say farewell to my brother jerry,
as i think the man came here today
to take him away.
even twiggy is bestowing upon him
more than his fair share of attention.
not that i'm jealous,
no, no!!
there,
the man is getting ready to leave.
hey wait!!
what's happening?
why is 'ma linoue putting ME in the carrier box?
W-H-A-T?!?
i'm the one leaving?
i didn't even get to say goodbye to my mum!!!
how can you do this to me?
ARGH!!!
it's not fair!!
how could you?!?
'MA LINOUE!!!
HOW COULD YOU ?!?

my head is reeling!!
i can't believe what just happened.
i sure didn't see this one coming...
un-be-lie-va-ble
!!!!!!!!!
this is kittinapping!!!
i want to go home to my family,
but what can i do?
i got to go where the man goes,
it would seem.
so,
i get my first cab ride,
then my first trip up an elevator.
i heard about those things,
but i never figured they'd make my stomach sick.
please leave me on firm ground from now on, eh?!?
then,
we enter the man's abode...
hey?!?
not bad!!
i've got my own room?
with a kitty condo & a bed with canopy?
the litter box is there in the corner.
& bowls,
bowls just ready to be filled up to the brim with food?
gosh!!
i could get used to this.
no more fighting about food,
i've got my own toys now.
i think
i just may have hit the jackpot here.
this is the high life,
isn't it?!?
alright,
i may give the man the chance
to prove to me that he is worthy of me...

No comments: