4/19/2009

IN THE CASE OF IGRAINE LA CANAILLE vs LINDT & TICKLEBEAR

i am a victim of lindt's easter packaging!!
you see this chocolate bunny,
with its bell & red ribbon?
cute, eh?!?
well...
this ribbon,
left in the hands of humans,
can be a cause for humiliation
for us furballs.
& i intend to sue the company
for having allowed my owner
to inflict this on me.
& ticklebear will be part of the suit
i will intent,
as he insisted on taking pictures
in my moment of distress,
despite my protests!!


the things a girl has to put up with!!!!
but revenge will be sweet.
where's my lawyer?!?

6 comments:

Twiggy & Goliath said...

Igraine, leave it on, you look much more royal!
- Twiggy (ps: the next step is for U to get the Cat Royal Cap n' Crown: http://spoiledrottenkitties.com/costumes.htm )

linoue said...

PS. The accordeon playing cat is to die for!

IGRAINE said...

i finally convinced ticklebear to take it off of me, as i noticed the bell made it impossible for me to stalk him...
gotta keep my priority straight, don't i?!?
:D~

IGRAINE said...

@ 'ma linoue:
isn't he?!
ticklebear found that ".gif" & i gave my approval. i wonder what he's playing...
:)~

linoue said...

Dear Igraine, not to be satirical here, but he is playiing:

"La Noyée" from Amélie Poulain Soudtrack!

Sneak peek: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FI76sKLMkMU&feature=related

IGRAINE said...

i think you meant "ironic" & this musical suggestion was meant for the post above...
but lovely. i love the accordeon, & it sounds so french!!!
:)~