4/25/2009

WHAT A LOVELY SURPRISE!!!

oh wow!!
i now see
the man can keep a secret,
as when he left,
he didn't hint to anything;
but upon his return,
i was pleasantly surprised to see
he was accompanied
by grandma linoue!!!
i hadn't seen 'ma linoue in weeks,
& i was sure glad to see her.
she let me chew on her toes & fingers,
much to my delight,
as this usually annoys the man...
she sang to me;
she even whistled!!
(THAT i could have done without...)
but i sure hope
she'll come by again real soon.
'MA?

3 comments:

linoue said...

I was so glad to see my little mini-Ben (who is now full-sized Dame Igraine). How she grew, unbelievable, how she bites so hard w/such small teeth, unbelievable too.

Iam am glad I got to C U miss Igraine. I know you R in a good place and spoiled I might add (almost jealous here).
-grandma linoue

PS: tell your co-loc that my whistling is quite good actually!

IGRAINE said...

'ma,
i meant no offense but,
talent can be a matter of taste...
just not mine...
but do come back to see us!!
luv ya!!
:)~

TICKLEBEAR said...

hey!
i've got nothing to do with this.
you take it out with your grand kid...
but visit whenever,
that i agree with.
you know where to find us!!
:)~
HUGZ