6/27/2009

KNOCK, KNOCK!!! WHO'S THERE???


la bloggia, apparently!!
the man didn't tell me [again]
we'd have company tonight.
a bit inconsiderate of him
as he doesn't seem to understand
how it disrupts my life...
selfish of him!!!

he gets very distracted
& doesn't pay me the proper attention i deserve.
even when i squeeze through the hole
i made the other day
in the screendoor...

i try to be patient with him,
but it is very demanding of me.
but he's not such a bad guy,
for a human...

now,
can you tell
i'm annoyed here,
as la bloggia teases me with her toes
but keeps them up on the chair.
i think
i'll have to teach a thing or two
to these people
on how to please a cat.
they still have so much to learn still...

8 comments:

Wilmaryad Ben O'Scallas said...

Je voulais te faire une petit coucou avant d'aller au lit (à 8h du mat, quand même!) et te demander de rester sage :)

PS. Does the word "exercise" ring a bell, ma belle? ;)

IGRAINE said...

@ uncle wil:
typical male insensitivity!!
i have a perfect figure.
the vet told me so,
& ticklebear agrees with this.
he tells me i'm his cutie everyday!!!
there!!

linoue said...

Dear Igraine,
were you caught by surprise by an annanouced guest???

Did you need a few hours notice to bathe (yes, we all know you like to do so), put make-up on and blow dry your fur???

I know you are still young and want to look your very best for visitors. Let me tell you in the end it does not really matter. I had to deal with a handy man, plumbers, the videotron guy and the city water guy on the same morning... wearing shorts and a bathrobe since my clothes were unpacked.

This may seem unapropriate to you but I have a secret...I will share with you: always keep a punch bowl, some vodka and cranberry juice on hand. Even at 8:00 am in the morning, it is greatly apprecaited by all, and believe me, no one will care what you are wearing or what you look like.
-grandma linoue

PS, you do not have to worry because you always look good Igraine.

Wilmaryad Ben O'Scallas said...

@ Igraine: baby girl, I know it's angles :) And you sure are a cutie!

IGRAINE said...

@ 'ma linoue:
TMI !!!!
somehow,
i don't think i'll ever see you in the same way...

IGRAINE said...

@ uncle wil:
now that's better.
yes, it's all angles.
blame it on ticklebear...

Wilmaryad Ben O'Scallas said...

@ baby girl: It's always TickleBear's fault, ain't it? :p

IGRAINE said...

@ uncle wil:
who else could it be?
my favorite scapegoat...